Your Basket is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should receive an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Basket
|Posted on 31 May, 2013 at 20:09||comments (35)|
The unseen benefits of kindness
I dear say that every day brings with it the opportunity to share a kind act with another. Yet, if we are honest with ourselves we can all recount a time where we have neglected to do so. Wittriede moving so fast, and all the demands it can place on us it is no wonder we end up forgetting to passout those kind gestures from time to time.
Unfortunately, if we neglect to do so we also miss out on the many benefits witch are afforded to those who take the time to do so.not the least of which is the unique feelings of happiness and fulfilment.
We justify our not giving a kind word or act by telling ourselves all the reasons why the other person is undeserving of our favourable treatment. What is most sad is that when you give of yourself in the form of some kindness you cant help but benefit from your gift of kindness as well.
It is a strange phenomena indeed. As you give, so you receive , its as though you put yourself into a mode that allws you to better receive in kind what you have given. I dont claim to fully understand how it works, but iv seen it happen enough to know there is truth in it i imagine you have seen it happen right?
There is something very empowering about taking the focus off yourself, if even for just a moment and placing it on another strictly with the intention of making them feel good or empowering them. Think back to a time where someone gave you an encouraging word. Consider alsohow it feel when you passed along the encouraging word to anther. It made you light up just a bit even though you was not on the receving end didnt it?
the essence of what im suggesting is throught your day make a conscious effort to give praise a simple hello hi how are you can touch someones heart if you do you can transform the place you work and live, you can also transform the interactions you have with people in your personal life work or just day to day.
The benefits and satisfaction we gain we cant even comprehend life is truly like a boomerang, the more good you throw out the more you shall find.
The point isnt to be perfect you will have moments that things go way over your head you will look back and know you should od done or said. Thats what I like to refer as being human, we are not perfectwe cant be even if We tried that said a pursuit is worthwhile no harm in opening our hearts and minds to show some love kindness and some faith in people
As lee brown once said shoot for the moon and if we miss we will still be among the stars and thats worth considering
Its your life live big in your minds and hearts god bless people. X
|Posted on 7 December, 2011 at 13:54||comments (15)|
When we hear the word “Angel”, many of us think of long flowing wings, radiant Light, and a calm, loving presence. I know angels are with me and do exist, I know my son is one may his soul rest in peace.
Today I would like to talk about another kind of Angel; the incarnated ones! Alas, the Human Angels; the ones who remind you of God’s loving grace and offer their love to you in the most dire situations. If I started naming names, you would be reading this Blog for days. Instead, I will refer to some of their acts of kindness and generosity that picked me up in my darkest hours and put my feet back on the ground.
One of the most significant was the one who taught me how to express myself and to find the inner strength I didn't know I had. Then there was the surprising one — the one who gave me a new breath of life and woke me up from a long dormant slumber. This Angel taught me how to appreciate and feel loved again. Then there was; the one who still walks with me even though I have emptied his pockets many times with my “save the world” mentality!
I will never forget the “Gang of Angels”the ones who showed tolerance and understanding beyond their years; the ones who allowed me to find my own wings while they stood patiently beside me.
It really is a Divine Unfoldment. I did not know how to “receive” until I was in the position of being “required to receive”. In other words emotionally, spiritually or physically unless I accepted help from others.
The truth of the matter is that God will not come down to earth to touch his children. He uses angels. Real ones from heaven with wings and human ones with no wings. Today, I got touched by a human angel and I just thank God. God sent whispers of hope to me via his own chosen channel. I doubt the channel even realized that they had been sent on an errand. As far as this 'angel' was concerned. It was just business as usual. Not for me
Many people believe that other humans have acted as angels in their lives. This is different than an angel appearing as a human and then disappearing. The human angels are humans that sometimes help the angels by relaying a message or a thought to someone when it is needed the most. The funny thing is, most human angels don't even know when they are acting as angels. They may never know they said the one thing that changed another's life.
What this means is that there is no way to try to be a human angel. You can only increase the likelihood by being yourself and seeking to live by your higher power. Human angels feel comfortable with what they are here to do, and they allow themselves to be guided into situations where they can be of help in a non-interfering way -- where they can help the angels relay a moment of pure love to another soul.
I had a relationship with my Creator for emergencies only. I called on that Presence when I did not know what else to do. What kind of relationship is that? Through my turbulent journey, I learned how to rely on that Presence in tranquil times as well as emergencies. It is through dissolving of the ego that we remember Truth; and that Truth leads us directly back to our Source. Once we remember our Source, we remember that we have everything, and thus our “one problem” has been solved.
Today, I would like to acknowledge those Human Angels who lifted me off the battlefield of pain. Like a triage unit, they treated every hurt and wounded thought I had about myself, until I was ready for the “JahUnit Movement”.
Thank you my Angels. You know who you are. I could not have walked this journey without each one of you. I would never have remembered love. I would never have found my heart, and I would never have found my way. You are forever my Angels.
My life is a voyage of hope. I will forever be surprised by the angels' message that comes to me through loving humans
Have you been touched by a human angel? Ask these questions: Did this person give you a sense of hope, a knowing that there is much more to life than the material world? Did you feel safe and comfortable in that person's presence? Was the their laugh inviting and warm? Did he or she say the one thing you needed to hear to open your mind and send you off on the right track? Was the person humble and kind? Do you want to be a human angel?
|Posted on 28 August, 2011 at 19:51||comments (8)|
Brainwashing and Mind control techniques
For me the term 'Brainwashing' has a negative vibe to it, anything I've
heard regarding brainwashing or to be brainwashed has always got to do with cults or prison camps. So I asked a few people what/how they felt when they here the phrase 'brainwash' do they get a positive or negative feel to it, all said negative (not that it surprised me).
I began to think to myself (bare with me with this thought), when we are at school we are being educated but if our teachers are using SOME of the more subtle methods in brainwashing to teach us, are we being educated or brainwashed?. I mean from day dot we are told, groomed, nurtured into thinking an living in a certain way, even if its for the better of mankind its still someones else's beliefs that has been past on or even if its education its still how they want us to think. If a parent who lets say is a mathematician, gives their child the best education possible from home schooling, school, college to uni, and that child grows up to be lets say a world renowned mathematician, people would say he's a genius an his parents were there for him they should be proud... but .. if his parents were to raise a racist or someone with harsh views on life or women people would say hes been brainwashed.
What I'm getting at is or rather what I'm asking, could there be a positive to brainwashing? I mean if brainwashing an education aim to reach the same goal (Basically) then are we all brainwashed to some level an in the same breath, do we brainwash others to?
The term "brainwashing" came into common language through the work of American journalist Edward Hunter who was an expert of Oriental issues; the very word being the direct translation of Chinese "hsi-nao". By "hsi-nao" the Chinese meant certain techniques in dealing with adversaries and/or training of officials. To the Western usage the term "brainwashing" spread in the 1950s through several publications depicting the treatment of American soldiers at Chinese prison camp during the Korean War 1950-1953.
Below is a list of the usual brainwashing/mind control techniques used in schools, hospitals, army, religious cults, totalitarian states; with political prisoners and dissidents, mentally insane, some versions of psychotherapy, etc., etc. "Indoctrination" is a more slight and more subliminal form of brainwashing (e.g. commercials). However, these concepts are nothing short of controversial and open to various interpretations, which should be kept in mind
1) HYPNOSIS - Inducing a high state of suggestibility, often thinly disguised as relaxation or meditation.
a. Repetitive Music (most likely with a beat close to the human heart 45 to 72 beats per minute). Most likely used during "study sessions" as the teacher will say the music helps you relax and concentrate better!
2) PEER GROUP PRESSURE - Suppressing doubt and resistance to new ideas by exploiting the need to belong.
3) "LOVE BOMBING"- Creating a sense of family through physical touch, thought & feeling sharing and emotional bonding.
4) REJECTION OF OLD VALUES - Accelerating acceptance of new lifestyle by constantly denouncing former beliefs and values.
5) CONFUSING DOCTRINE - Encouraging blind acceptance and rejection of logic through complex lectures on an incomprehensible doctrine.
6) META COMMUNICATION-Implanting subliminal messages by stressing certain key words or phrases in long, confusing lectures.
7) REMOVAL OF PRIVACY - Achieving loss of ability to evaluate logically by preventing private contemplation.
8) DIS INHIBITION - Encouraging child-like obedience by orchestrating child-like behaviour
9) UNCOMPROMISING RULES - Inducing regression and disorientation by soliciting agreement to seemingly simple rules which regulate mealtimes, bathroom breaks and use of medications.
10) VERBAL ABUSE - Desensitizing through bombardment with foul and abusive language. (Physical abuse, such as torture, is the more extreme form of this.)
11) SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND FATIGUE - Creating disorientation and vulnerability by prolonging mental an physical activity and withholding adequate rest and sleep.
12) DRESS CODES - Removing individuality by demanding conformity to the group dress code.
13) CHANTING OR SINGING - Eliminating non-cult ideas through group repetition of mind-narrowing chants or phrases.
14) CONFESSION - Encouraging the destruction of individual ego through confession of personal weaknesses and innermost feelings of doubt.
15) FINANCIAL COMMITMENT- Achieving increased dependence on the group by 'burning bridges' to the past, through the donation of assets.
16) FINGER POINTING - Creating a false sense of righteousness by pointing to the shortcomings of the outside world.
17) ISOLATION - Inducing loss of reality by physical separation from family, friends, society and rational references.
18) CONTROLLED APPROVAL- Maintaining vulnerability and confusion by alternately rewarding and punishing similar actions.
19) CHANGE OF DIET - Creating disorientation and increased susceptibility to emotional arousal by depriving the nervous system of necessary nutrients through the use of special diets and/or fasting. Also applying drugs for these purposes fall in this category.
20) GAMES - Inducing dependence on the group by introducing games with obscure rules.
21) NO QUESTIONS - Accomplishing automatic acceptance of beliefs by discouraging questions.
22) GUILT - Reinforcing the need for 'salvation' by exaggerating the sins of the former lifestyles.
23) FEAR - Maintaining loyalty and obedience to the group by threatening soul, life or limb for the slightest 'negative' thought, word or deed.Three Principles of Re-Education
1) REPETITION- Going through the same subject over and over again until it is known by heart.
2) ACTIVITY PEDAGOGICS - The subjects are never left alone nor give any private time of their own, they are always in activity.
3) CRITICISM AND SELF-CRITICISM - The subjects are supposed to feel uncertain; under the constant threat of being humiliated and despised.
Let me know what you all think?
|Posted on 27 August, 2011 at 14:20||comments (19)|
Reverence my friends, I was on the net today doing some reading and i wanted to find out people's perspective on the meaning on life.
I personaly think that you can ask the question 'what does life mean to you' an most of us would have an answer but, then the same question could get asked again lets say 5 to t10 years later an there would be a very high percentage that our answer would be different than what we had previously said. Does that mean none of us has a clue what the meaning of life is? should there be only one true meaning of life that we should all be folowing or is it the fact that life experiences determins what we see as the meaning of life an as life experiences keep changing so does our meaning? ... I found a few things that i'll share;
When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing -- then we truly live life.
When you have a sense of your own identity and a vision of where you want to go in your life, you then have the basis for reaching out to the world and going after your dreams for a better life.
When it's all over, it's not who you were. It's whether you made a difference.
When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up.
Kathleen A. Sutton
When you can't have what you want, it's time to start wanting what you have.
Share your thougts!! one love one hunity...
|Posted on 23 August, 2011 at 9:12||comments (9)|
Bless people!! I was having a conversation the other day about occultists who pride themselves so greatly on their sophistication and "spiritual knowledge" worship all sorts of creates objects rather than god.
I found this artical on the net:
Occultists place much faith in the inherent power of numbers. No plan of action can be carried out without first determining two things:
Is the timing of this plan of action in accordance with the astrological lineup of the stars, moons, and planets?
Is the timing of this plan of action in accordance with the numbers it will produce? This process is "Divination" and is specifically prohibited by God
Once you understand how occultists think and calculate, you will be able to see occultism in world events. This effort to determine the correct time for an action is carried out to precise days and times. A good example is the suicide of Adolf Hitler. Hitler chose the date, April 30, 1945, because it was the first day of the Pagan Spring Holy Days. He chose 3:30p.m. because, according to occult doctrine, this combination of three's presented to him the most favorable time to depart this life and reenter the reincarnation cycle. Note the triple 3's present here, April 30 as the first three, 3 o'clock in the afternoon as the second three, and 30 minutes past the hour is the final three. Hitler was engaging in typical occult behaviour by arranging the timing of his death in a very precise, numeric manner. Hitler wanted to exit this life in such a proper time that he could come back quickly, as the real Anti-Christ
THE SIX SACRED NUMBERS
1. Three (3) is the first sacred number, the first perfect number (Westcott, p. 41). Three represents the Pagan Trinity." (Westcott, p. 37). It is represented geo-metrically in the triangle, and spiritually as the Third Eye Of Hinduism. Occultists will multiply and add three to other sacred numbers to create new numbers. However, they also group threes in two's and threes, because they believe in the principle of "intensification", i.e., that greater power is achieved when a sacred number is grouped. In the case of three, greater intensification is achieved when it is shown as 33, or 333.333 + 333 equals 666. Occultists have used 333 as the hidden symbol by which they present the more offensive number 666. When the details of an event are so arranged as to contain certain sacred occult numbers or numeric combinations, this is literally an occult signature on the event.Mathematically, 666 can be created when three pairs of threes are added. Thus, (3+3) + (3+3) + (3+3) = 666. Now, eliminate the parentheses and the plus sign, and you have 33 space, 33 space, 33, representing the number 666.
. This parallels
Biblical teaching, which states that man's great sin is pride in himself.
3. Seven (7) is a sacred number. Van Buren calls 7 "one of the most sacred of all the numbers...the Invisible Centre, the Spirit of everything". (p. 39) Since multiplication of seven creates an even more powerful sacred number, we should not be surprised that 3x7, or 21, is considered powerful .
Thus, when Adam Weishaupt formed the Masters of the Illuminati, he arranged the timing of the event by arranging the numbers in a manner which would add to powerful numbers. He chose May 1, because May, month #5, added to the first day, equals 6. Weishaupt chose 1776, because the four numbers of this year add up to 21 (1+7+7+6 = 21). Further, the number 6 + 21 = 27, another number of power, because it is formed by the multiplication of 3x9. This date was very carefully chosen by Weishaupt; he believed the greatest Plan is doomed to failure if it is not carried out in the most numerically advantageous time.
4. Nine (9) is sacred because it is the "first cube of an odd number (3)", (Van Buren, p.40-41)
The triple nine (999) is utilized to represent 666, because it is simply the inversion of 666.
5. Eleven (11) is a sacred number. When eleven is multiplied by the perfect number 3, the number 33 is produced, a number of tremendous occult importance. In 1933, Adolf Hitler and President Franklin Roosevelt came to power. Both these men were committed to the establishment of the New World Order, and their actions impacted humanity greatly. It was also in 1933 that the First Humanist Manifesto was issued. Do you see how Satan manipulated world history to produce three New World Order events in 1933? Thus, a powerful 333 served as a framework for world events in that year.
6. Thirteen (13) is deemed sacred. It was also no accident that Hitler chose the year 1939 to begin World War II, because 39 is formed by the multiplication of 13x3. Thus, you can see how human history has been shaped by the occult belief in the power of numbers. We have provided much detail as to how history has been shaped by this belief in the power of numbers. You can get this information in our Cutting Edge Radio Program dated May 9, 1992, entitled, "33 33 33 = 666 New Age Numerology".
|Posted on 20 August, 2011 at 17:54||comments (14)|
Greetings guys I just thought I would share something with you......
I recently started to read a book called "The Power to Change Everything" by an author called "Yehuda Berg". Now I must admit I don't read as much as I should but this book definitely caught my attention. The title itself caught my eye, it got me thinking that, the power to change everything must come from within, so I picked the book an read the back cover, it read as follows; Because we are all connected, nothing outside of us will CHANGE until we change ourselves. we tend to want to "change the world" in order to make our lives better. instead, we need to change OURSELVES in order to make the World better. It is a paradox. The more you want to change the world, the more you have to change yourself..
After reading that the book was a must buy lol .. I'm half way through it now an there's so much more I can share with you, actually I will, as time goes on I'll pick things out post up. If you have any views on what the author has wrote whether you agree, disagree or have any other feelings towards it, post up your thoughts!!
Have a blessed day Jah love an guidance. . . . .